• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new Begining

lacoste_lad_2k8

Reaction score
Hi Otland user iv been playing tibia rl for last 6 months and just found my way into ot by mistake glad i did :D but sick of seeing all these server saying they are english servers go on and there not so i have decided to make my own server currently got distro for my server but realised am no computer gensis but i cant spell well either but when i comes to make maps and just creating things in general its fun so got 6 moths free time to spend on this server and was wondering if soemone could please help me out with making some npc i got basic char npc but not dialog please feel like ripping my hair out looked so many tutorials and yet all those numbers and shit aint good when am high on weed lol :D so anyone thats can help will be grateful and all rights for distro goes to evolutions crew aint best distro but only one that is complete almost and suites what i plan to do gona delete full map and edit it but need alot stuff i know i go on but if someone can help let me know maybe msn or something and can explain to me. well hope everyone having as much fun as me mapping i got a map as big as rl and 20 mini islands and just missing some creature xml and npc soon i will seek to accomplish my ambition and just play my ot and smoke my pot happily without hackers...........:p:D peace out:D

Back