• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer A new continent in the Old-school community taking form.

ggwp

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for people that are tired to see same servers going up with different names.
Just copy-paste and hoping to make some money in the process.
And are willing to work with me to change that.
I'm not saying this server aren't planned to be profitable.
But the main goal is to create something the old school community never seen before, something new..
something unique in many ways.

This person I'm mainly looking for should be an experienced programmer.
But there is no limit how many people could take place in this project as long everyone brings something to the table.
I'm willing to pay for someone who can help me with programming, but the person if question have to be involved in the project and not doing it only for the money.
I can guarantee that every person will regret not being a part of this development when it comes alive.
Either you add me on my skype : Ondzzz or you PMs here.
Only people that are serious please.

Why should you choose to work with me?
In my opinion OT developers not have enough own tibia experience to run an OT that have everything correct and enjoy full.
I could define my self as an tibia expert, I've been playing this game on and off for 15 years.
I've seen all kinds of server and even played them my self actively, I know whats missing in the community and whats good about the server.
I've been involved creating a couple of OTS my self and they have always been unique at that current time with huge success.
In all this years (10y?) have been trying to recreate what once were at CIPsofts 7.4/7.72 and still there is none that succeed perfectly. There is no lack of people having the information or experience in the programming part. But there is lack of people who actually know the difference.

I hope I cant find someone to work with, I guess its hard to find me interesting when I'm not famous or known in this community, but I hope someone can see what i'm trying to point out here.
I will fund the project my self and dedicated is already taken care off.

Back