• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A New Forgotten Server?

Should We Change?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Maybe or Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Just be happy that we at least have a stable server insted of compalining on the name.

TFS developers don't care about map or these things.. so i think they won't change it.. also i think that The Forgotten Server will be the name for the project forever, the only thing that they change is the distribution name (Silver Fox, Silent Phoenix, Crying Damson, Doomed Elderberry)

TFS developers don't care about map or these things.. so i think they won't change it.. also i think that The Forgotten Server will be the name for the project forever, the only thing that they change is the distribution name (Silver Fox, Silent Phoenix, Crying Damson, Doomed Elderberry)

I've thought to myself numerous times the distro included map would be more useful as a "'rapid full character development island (level 1 to 300 in 30-45 min) + testing and debugging rooms'" then a half-assed quarter sized rookgaard and a couple demo towns

Back