• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A New Great Game.

Amrosh

Reaction score
Greeting Guys,
Today I Thought of Bringing this Game here Since Im Playing it for 2 months now and i never get bored of it and the game is called :
main02hl6.png

It's A great Game Were you Play on internet With friends the same game as Middle of Honor but it's online and have weapons to buy and it also have money to gain and the thing that i liked it that it have ranks of officers and stuff so you play as a officer with ranks to get Recpect.
You also Can Play with wolf in the same game were you kill with the wolf as a WereWolf it's cool game have so much modes and so much maps to play on so you have to try it out and here is the Site WolfTeam.

100% Free but there is some thing that you need to buy that makes people stronger like tatos and bags and gold weapons those are not free are for cash in game which toy need to pay real money for but as long as your profesional in game you don't need them.

Back