• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A New Open Tibia Server List

I dont even know what does your domain company have to do with the captcha key :oops:

You should minimize your javascript. Entering the website with mobile data is a no-no, also, HTTPS maybe?

Last edited:
Desing looks shit + why do I have the feeling that you add all these servers and not the server owners ? :D

If you want to somehow try, you have to spend a lot of money to advertise this. Everyone is using otservlist, its the first and original ots list and you cant change that.
Even with advertisement you will have hard time being in 20% as popular as otservlist is. Wish you luck with this anyway.

If you want to somehow try, you have to spend a lot of money to advertise this. Everyone is using otservlist, its the first and original ots list and you cant change that.
Even with advertisement you will have hard time being in 20% as popular as otservlist is. Wish you luck with this anyway.
We will for sure within 1 month have more unique visitors then any other otservlist thanks tho! :)
Stats of unique visitors will be released on our website soon.

We will for sure within 1 month have more unique visitors then any other otservlist thanks tho! :)
Stats of unique visitors will be released on our website soon.

Hahaha, you have no idea how internet works xD
Otservlist has around 300k daily unique visitors.. I'll give you 1,000 Euro if you surpass 3k (1% of otservlist) by next Christmas (yeah, I give you 1,5 year to prove me wrong).

Edit, I wont count zombie-bots for view-bumps :)

Holy shit see what i mean? Is this a joke or are people acctually allowed to post stupid toxic things that only has 1 purpose and thats to destroy... Seriously OTLand and all other toxic corrupt tibia makers stop it. It ain't fun anymore im really tired of all toxic, corrupt and destrcutive behviour....
OTServlist has about 10.000 unique visitors per day AVERAGE! between 7-15 k per day

Last edited:

OT-Tools we bring you all tools you need to play open tibia and a complete new and fresh server list with new advanced custom made elfbot scripts for 8.60.
Every server is free to come advertise at OT-Tools.net for no cost!.
Any thoughts or any suggestions? :)
Remove the spoofers (frozeria) from your list, or no one will take it seriously.

Is this a joke or are people acctually allowed to post stupid toxic things that only has 1 purpose and thats to destroy... Seriously OTLand and all other toxic corrupt tibia makers stop it. It ain't fun anymore im really tired of all toxic, corrupt and destrcutive behviour...
I don't rly have problem with you, but you make it really easy.. (EDIT: apparently was not easy at all)

Tired of toxic behavior?

Enjoy ur sad pathetic life while i enjoy my OT who just launched in the middle of the summer with 200 + players :)
I kinda believe you, because this was the only thing I found toxic towards 1 person, in recent weeks.
But the problem is you give too much attention to toxic ppl, with no arguments, but simply with more boasting, so they could flame you even more.

Tired of corruption?

You should deal with your server bots. We don't care if they are made by yours fans.
Telling about that Halfaway works for you is a false information, what I also consider as corruption.
Well if i pay him (halfaway) hes working for me so then hes working for me.
Just to make things clear here, I'm not working for anyone, never have and never will.

Destructive behavior?

Ok did some digging and found only few posts where you named other players or servers, but even those dangerous lines were actually quite reasonable.

Overall

For my surprise you are making OTLand a better place. You may proceed, but if you could, give less attention to haters.

ontopic

Instead of making new otserverlist, why not support 0TRealm?

Why you dropping random facts, we have google.

otservlist.org Traffic Statistics
I said wrong lol.. I meant monthly. <.<
I guess you could figure that out yourself since my number was accurate for monthly but off for daily.. but apparently not.

it's not like I said they have 73618163891 visitors.. my number was solid and without doubt.

I said wrong lol.. I meant monthly. <.<
I guess you could figure that out yourself since my number was accurate for monthly but off for daily.. but apparently not.

it's not like I said they have 73618163891 visitors.. my number was solid and without doubt.
Lucky guess ^^

I don't rly have problem with you, but you make it really easy.. (EDIT: apparently was not easy at all)

Tired of toxic behavior?

I kinda believe you, because this was the only thing I found toxic towards 1 person, in recent weeks.
But the problem is you give too much attention to toxic ppl, with no arguments, but simply with more boasting, so they could flame you even more.

Tired of corruption?

You should deal with your server bots. We don't care if they are made by yours fans.
Telling about that Halfaway works for you is a false information, what I also consider as corruption.

Destructive behavior?

Ok did some digging and found only few posts where you named other players or servers, but even those dangerous lines were actually quite reasonable.

Overall

For my surprise you are making OTLand a better place. You may proceed, but if you could, give less attention to haters.

ontopic

I dont work of ******* cause there is no intrest in the forum neither in the ******* otservlist.
Also the statement about halfaway is true..... If i pay him for hes otservlist and to set it up he is working for me at that particular time.
I never said that he has a full time position at me.
This is obvious facts about how buisness works if you pay someone he is working on ur paycheck (Working for you)

Lucky guess ^^
Lucky guess? I'm the biggest customer of OTServlist, I've had the most countdowns and image banners there for the last 3 years.
With that, shouldn't I be aware of how much activity that site has?

Another fact who's not true.... xD

Tired of toxic behavior?

Tired of corruption?

Destructive behavior?

Overall

ontopic

Lucky guess? I'm the biggest customer of OTServlist, I've had the most countdowns and image banners there for the last 3 years.
With that, shouldn't I be aware of how much activity that site has?
Another fact who's not true.... xD
Me my self have over 10 K euro spent on OTservlist the last 3 years.
And what did i get for that? a ban without any proof of spoofing... Obviously if you lose a marketing oppertunity as OTservlist you have to balance it up with something else and i took the decsision to make Xlog possible on frozeria.
I understand that other otservlists banned me for that reason, but what i dont understand is why otservlist bans a server who brings 10 k euro per year back to the community ín twitch, otservlist, to OT developers and more....
Without any proof of acctual spoof cause Frozeria wasn't even spoofed when i was banned sure we had our disputes before this aswell.
I got into OT's when i was around 15 years old, i didn't make the best choices back then obviously...
I'm tired of spending money on a OTservlist who doesn't even listen to you after they recieved ur money and corruption is stinking all over it im not the first one to complain about this corruption.
Ur all free to advertise ur servers for free including archlight, evolera and hexera even tho we had our "fights" some more serious some not.
This is my reason to make a new Open tibia server list with no corruption i will gladly spend 10 k euro + per year to bring more attention to all the community.

Last edited:
Back