• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new step on Rule Enforcement.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Coming Soon...​

A small flash-forward: Let's say you're somewhat of a "bad kid" on the server. I find it completely unfair that, let's say you've botted in the past, and didn't get banned for botting again, but for "flash bombing" somebody multiple times. That or, your first offense was throwing trash in somebody's house, but your second offense was auto targeting. Getting deleted, basically, for one bad offense, and one not so bad. That's how the warning system works.
I think that sucks.

Within the week, we are starting a new community-wide rule enforcement program, which can give other players an opportunity to amend their wrongs, and work to be freed, and the community can have some fun with it, too. We're not removing the jail system, the jail will be used for very small offenses (spamming, depot trashing, ect.)

One more hint:
Gladiator Style

This is a part of our bigger plan, Friday/Saturday FUN days. More to come! Post some feedback/thoughts :)
Red

Sounds interesting, hopefully people won't abuse things on purpose to take part :peace:

Good luck mate,
-DM

Sounds interesting!
Hope you got a solution for level differences, e.g level 1k knight vs level 600 mage.

Sounds interesting, hopefully people won't abuse things on purpose to take part :peace:

Good luck mate,
-DM

If they do, they are surely a fool. I would hope that nobody would want this to happen to them. But if it does, they have a chance for glory!

Sounds interesting!
Hope you got a solution for level differences, e.g level 1k knight vs level 600 mage.

Of course, it will take very specific precautions.

If some of you didn't understand what I meant from the original post, here's a bigger taste!

Red

hi red. plz unban me from panda castle.

my char naame is haze. i bought 2 spawns dude.

BUT.. you botted the two spawns. now if u can do any form of reading you will see the sign that says "WARNING: ANY FORM OF BOTTING WILL RESULT IN DELETION OF THE CHARACTER AND WILL BE REMOVED FROM GIANT PANDA CASTLE" if you can read that, u got no excuse buddeh

Back