• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new war team

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im so bored that I thought about making a serious small war team, go into a war ot and beat up some asses, create a guild and take over!

If anyone wants to join, leave a msg and your skype name if u want to.

PS: No clue which war ot to join, if u know any good one. tell me

Do you have any previously experiences of being a commander? :p

ive played a lot of war ots, had guilds. but it was long time ago. need to start again xd

How are you going to communicate with your team?
Who is commanding?
What are the requirements?
What server are you currently playing?

@three magic
We will be using skype. I know not everyone have a skype but Im sure we will find another way if so. I wont be commanding, but I can go for it. if someone else wants to, its alright. No req. just be serious and got some exp at war ots. none atm

Skype freezes when you have like 5+ people, it starts to lag rather than freeze.

Also 5+ people talking at once is a pain in the ass.

IDK, I never had lag and ive already had 5+ convo with some other friends. and yeah it is pain in the ass but :S got any better idea? :p

I'm sure i can hook up, just call me when you find an ot to war and get some more players =)

Back