• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

A nice toutorial about making your own custom tp with advanced options

If you can't get it work this way - you are noob.
It's all I have to say in this thread, bye.

@Topic,
I say, "Nice Try." :huh:
There is always room for learning though...

HopeFully he isn't a dick like you chojrak or whatever(have a life man)
thx, jdb.Any way is the script that bad :)

Chojrak, why do you always correct people in a humiliating way? You make the guy you correct look like a complete moron.

At least this guy took the time to learn us something. You think it's too low for your standards, fine. But don't smack him in the face like that. Bit more respect would be great!

Code:
local ourVaribleWithItemUID = item.uid
:F
And yes, it's big different for me. You should not learn peoples how to use useless clauses.
@damadgerz
When you add:
PHP:
<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="9445" event="script" value="custom tele.lua"/>
It execute LUA code every step on item 9445.
When you add:
PHP:
<movevent type="StepIn" uniqueid="6666" event="script" value="custom tele.lua"/>
It execute code only when someone step on item with UID 6666. If it's unique item and you have many items with this item id on map you should use uniqueid="xxx", because player make step AFTER 'return true' from function (if any function excute).
Tutorial with not optimized code learn users how to write not optimized code and now Chojrak will post his comment in every new lua thread :)

humm, i had copyedthis script from a one i made before it had many uid so that is why i typed if item.itemuid== id and i thought it will be easier to explain this style than others to begginners ,as when i learned i was glad to learn somthning simple as first.Also i made a script where ppl can put more than one tp of same kind by the table style linkhttp://otland.net/f81/custom-teleport-item-new-option-just-added-end-thread11-20pm-today-50556/ in the end of page. :). And thx Gesior for tip.

Last edited:
what if i wrote like you said gesior a uniqueid in the movement, what if the player like forgot that he had added a unique id like this for a special item and added it to somthng else wouldnt it do the same as script?

what if i wrote like you said gesior a uniqueid in the movement, what if the player like forgot that he had added a unique id like this for a special item and added it to somthng else wouldnt it do the same as script?
Server will show error when start (load map) 'duplicated unique item id XXXX'. Player can search Unique IDs in Remere Map Editor and fix it.

Back
Top Bottom