• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Pet Fox

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a pet fox? I mean, I've always wanted one.. My friend has one, and I just think it would be cool to have one too :D
Has anyone had any experiences with one? My friend's was scarred of everything, yet extremely playful in the nighttime.. It sort of acts like a dog and a cat mixed together o.0

This Fox (I found the picture on the internet) looks exactly like my friends, except his is a little bigger
tamefox4.gif

Sooo cute! Honestly I've never heard of a fox for a pet, but like most animals I'm sure it can be domesticated if raised the right way. I'll stick to dogs though, less risk and less hassle.

its a wild animal not considered as a pet xD.. hate foxes ;/ but it looks cute here ;p
anyways i would have a baby tiger :p

1288068306_1024x768_little-baby-tiger.jpg

OR i would have a baby panda :p

hi-baby-panda.jpg

I have a pet Cat :D It looks sort of like this, it's around 7 years old, and it's my favorite pet I've ever had. :)

BoBo_on_Back_of_Chair_01-13-03.JPG

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a pet fox? I mean, I've always wanted one.. My friend has one, and I just think it would be cool to have one too :D
Has anyone had any experiences with one? My friend's was scarred of everything, yet extremely playful in the nighttime.. It sort of acts like a dog and a cat mixed together o.0

This Fox (I found the picture on the internet) looks exactly like my friends, except his is a little bigger
tamefox4.gif

Ooh so cute :3 I gotta get one! Now I can't decide which one to get, I want all 3 of them! :(
A panda
A fox
A seal

I have a pet Cat :D It looks sort of like this, it's around 7 years old, and it's my favorite pet I've ever had. :)

BoBo_on_Back_of_Chair_01-13-03.JPG

Maine-coon rite?

Also I would like to have a liger (cross of tiger and lion).
cubs-300x196.jpg

Or a pet fox, they're awesome.

However panda's i'm not so sure. I mean you can't say no to them or else they'll rage...
[video=youtube;X21mJh6j9i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4[/video]

Gastly would be cool too, so i can double trade it when it becomes a haunter. That way I'll have a Gengar...

My dad had a pet Racoon and I had 3 pet squirrels that I rescued xD But that fox baby is really cute, but when an animal is naturally a wild animal and you domesticate it it can still be very dangerous. Look at the stories of people having bears and chimps that just snap one day. Luckily a fox is pretty small and not as dangerous as a bear or chimp :p I definately wouldn't recommend getting a lion or tiger though :eek: And a few of my family's friends have dogs that are half wolf

:eek: my friend have a little lion ;)

if you read this then u are getting ur self fucked

best pet ever :p epic XD love baby tigers ;p

[video=youtube;_cS5wINA53g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cS5wINA53g&feature=spotlight[/video]

when he grows up, would be an epic guard ;p

best pet ever :p epic XD love baby tigers ;p

Video

when he grows up, would be an epic guard ;p

I don't get it. I mean, they look like puppies but with another color and pattern. I agree, they are very cute but when they grow up you can no longer have one as a pet so why bother to have one as a baby? People are just fascinated about having a tiger as a pet cause it is just that, having a tiger as a pet, (some) people find it awesome. You could just as well have a baby dog, they are, as said before, very much alike each other when they're babies.

I want a tiger as a pet, and would keep it when its older.. You can actually have one if you have enough land, have a vet regulary, and show that you can look after it. But if i was gonna get one i'd get its mother to. I don't want it just for the cub phase. I just want a tiger roaming round my house because they look awesome and their personalities are unique. Any cat has unqiue personalities. And yes, you can get a cat that is a decendent from the tiger family, yet i want the real thing. :) And if i could have one, I'd pay for a state of the art vet, for 24h supervision etc. I don't want one as a trophy pet! I want one for life :)

Back