• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer A professional look for your project[Etchebeur]

Erick Etchebeur

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Little about me:
Hey, welcome to my thread! May i talk about me right?First lets me say sorry for my bad english. So i have been spriting around there for many years, starting serious 2009 on Phobos forum, having a lot of help from phobos artists( :)) ). After some time with the initiative from Andre(Galiant) i spent good times here: http://perspective45.practiceforum.com/ I can say iam proud from what i got there, for all the people i meet, helped and enjoyed the forum itself, begin a part of a community taught me much more than expected.

My freelance works started with friends, and by recommendation so i dont think i have some renown anywhere except for some older spriters and br's. So here i am!

Price and costs:
Prices are in USD. Please see more information for each art category below.

Creatures and outfits:
Small Size (32x32): 10-15$ (All moves and corpse included) 20$ with mask and 2-5$ each addon.
Medium Size (64x64): 25-30$ (All moves and corpse included) 45$ with bigger and complexion details.
Examples:
nightmarebox.png
serpentdemon.png
macacu.png
megatron.png
csdsdas.png
unholly_dreadlordexemple.png

Nature and structures:
I prefer to work with packages so I can make several sprites work together and combine harmoniously but i can adapt to any style you want without problems.
Small plants and tiles(32x32) 5-10$.
Trees and others nature's(64x64x) 5-15$ and more complex things we must combine.

Examples:
(ALL the sprites in the scene are mine, this is the freepatch, a project of free-starter graphics for who dont have use tibia anymore, topic coming soon but you can already found the sprites here: http://shivashadowsong.wix.com/pixelrealm#!archive/cz44).
testscene.png

For fun Forest:
gfgdfgrrrvvvv.png

https://www.facebook.com/erick.etchebeur (Msg me inbox) or PM me here!

Important Notes:
If I'm busy you will be informed that your order can't be done right now.
Regular client might get a discount or bonus sprites sometimes.

This topic are improvised, I will update with more details and information complement, thanks to Galiant by topic example.

Last edited:
Maybe? Sure thing he is the best that there is and probably one of the best that there will be.

Very proud of you Erick!

Id take you as part of my team with a 5% donation as payment/month.

You know how hard is to find a 2d spriter of his level and how much a professional 2d artist charges per work? I dont think he will agree to 5% of anything you earn unless you are earning 40 to 50k monthly.

@Erick Etchebeur is a great artist i recommend it.

I'm back to freelance again. Have been working on my personal project but i will be free for some time now. Contact me on facebook, but soon i will work also on skype :)
Jjust a little old pick(sorry low quality):
11891090_882457755165045_951265009741009208_n.jpg

Last edited:
Erick Etchebeur Nice talent you have there. If you wanting to team up and make some plans where we can make some real cake let me know.

Back