• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer A professional spriter looks for a job!

Refresh :) I'm ready for new orders. Stay tuned for more fresh examples of my work!

Email: [email protected]
GG (for Polish users): 35318635
Or just contact me via private message on Otland

e40d08_fc893980677e4a9891db148003d2cd28.png_srz_p_445_289_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz
magmaball.gif

sd2u85.jpg

09XJTZr.png
1DGlGCD.gif

I'm overwhelmed with the orders and my prices has increased (comparing to the regular pricelist), that's why when you will contact be ready to hear different price than I had mentioned in this topic.

I guess that this situation is temporary and I will go back to regular prices as soon as I will have less clients :D

I'm writing this because people try to suggest me that I'm a liar and want to fool them when I write different price than on the pricelist. It's really not like that, I just didn't want to work for 20 people because it would be impossible (it's already hard for me to satisfy all my current clients).

Thanks for reading, remember that I'm the good guy xD

I'm overwhelmed with the orders and my prices has increased (comparing to the regular pricelist), that's why when you will contact be ready to hear different price than I had mentioned in this topic.

I guess that this situation is temporary and I will go back to regular prices as soon as I will have less clients :D

I'm writing this because people try to suggest me that I'm a liar and want to fool them when I write different price than on the pricelist. It's really not like that, I just didn't want to work for 20 people because it would be impossible (it's already hard for me to satisfy all my current clients).

Thanks for reading, remember that I'm the good guy xD

Good work results in good pay. Keep it up, you're insanely talented

If you are interested in the pack of sprites which cost much less than in my pricelist, PM me :)

I've updated my topic with much more easy-to-understand pricelist :)

I highly recommend this guy. All the artwork he has done for me has been top-quality.

Sadly, I'm not selling any sprites :) And I'm full of work for other people so I'm too busy now. Thanks for the comments =)

Make sprites for an alien, a grey alien. Like the ones on the ufoligical culture, you know big head, big eyes, thin, no hair, etc. For a 9.1 server. ... And I'll think on contract you for more if I like it :) Like the spaceship crashed on desert area screenshot I've seen around in some sites. ... I'd like something similar.

I'm too busy with current orders. I don't accept any new suggestions at the moment :)

Back