• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question about outfits

Gsp

RP
Solutions
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how the outfit system works in global tibia? I retired before addons were added so I dont know much.
Is it possible to get first or second addons of an outfit without having the base outfit?
For example, if I bring Cael a tribal crest(without having the base outfit and first addon), what will I get? Just the second addon of warmaster, or both addons+outfit? Is it possible to get the second addon without having the first one?

Im posting it here, sorry if it's the wrong place.

It actually depends on the script, but if you're talking about real tibia, you will have to obtain the Outfit first, and addons thereafter.

thanks Wezza, and you need to have the first addon in order to get the second one right?
i'm going to create addoner npcs, i want them to be like rl thats why im asking.

I believe that you some require first addons and some not

Like Citizen addons I do not think that you need to have the first one.

But if you want the second barbarian addon you have to have the first one before you can get the second one.

Last edited:
Back