• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question about programming

mehimz

Reaction score
Anyone could help me... I just made a system that an item gets Bind on Equip in TFS. The problem is that when you get an item from a quest (ex. from chest) it automaticly gets equipped. Any ideas how to change that? I don't need the code i just need someone to point a place where should i look for it in the code :) Thanks a lot :)

I believe there is a function called something like addContainerItem, so instead of doPlayerAddItem or whatever it's called, fetch the players backpack through inventory items (getPlayerInventoryItem or some shit dont remember) and add it there..... Although I'm not sure what would happen if backpack is full etc, maybe u need to create ur own function to check if its full and if there are other backpacks inside of it.......

Back