• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question.

They proberlly saw hes too addicted to this game so banned hin now u can have a life and eat asmuch burgers calar

either you got caught afk botting, or had a dice bot on the same acct like a retard. Or just because you ate to many burgers like the other comments

Shawtap nox commandir ,i,

PJVck9p.gif

What account are you talking about?

It's automatically banned for having at least 3 active warnings, one of them will expire on 27th February so you should be unbanned then. The most recent warnings you received were for using a inappropriate language. I don't have any details on it since I didn't warn you, and the post you received a warning for is written in Polish (it might have been because you wrote in Polish outside the Polish board).

It's automatically banned for having at least 3 active warnings, one of them will expire on 27th February so you should be unbanned then. The most recent warnings you received were for using a inappropriate language. I don't have any details on it since I didn't warn you, and the post you received a warning for is written in Polish (it might have been because you wrote in Polish outside the Polish board).

Thank you for your response.

umit does it eatable? anyone recognize ?
Hehe? Funny? wanan help your boyfriend? You call me random but your just another polack charlover who asslicks calar and pings for him?

btw "Does it eatable"? i think
@Mark you should ban this guy also He has bad "ENGLAND" hehehehe

Back