• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a question....

scheisse

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
there are many amazing maps and ideas here in this thread. really, somempas and pics are so fucking cool.

so i thought, have anybody of you ever sent some ofhis screenshots to cip? i mean cip sucks with the newer maps and area designs and many people here make much better job than cip. and every time i see ur screens i wish i could walk at that places, explore them, and hunt there and i dont care if the exp and loot are good. the design of places is just amazing.

so my question is, has anybody sent his screens ever to cip to show them how much they suck? i mean everybody tells cip that they suck, but they seem to not belive it, maybe they belive it when they see such great works.

i am writing it in the hope to walk through ur dungeons in real tibia one day :p

there are many amazing maps and ideas here in this thread. really, somempas and pics are so fucking cool.

so i thought, have anybody of you ever sent some ofhis screenshots to cip? i mean cip sucks with the newer maps and area designs and many people here make much better job than cip. and every time i see ur screens i wish i could walk at that places, explore them, and hunt there and i dont care if the exp and loot are good. the design of places is just amazing.

so my question is, has anybody sent his screens ever to cip to show them how much they suck? i mean everybody tells cip that they suck, but they seem to not belive it, maybe they belive it when they see such great works.

i am writing it in the hope to walk through ur dungeons in real tibia one day :p

You be the one to send Cipsoft an email telling them your doing a better job with their copyrighted content than they are.. xD see how that plays out.. then come and tell us.

I'm sure they all know OTLand exists..

Back