• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua A Request of A Different Phase Script

Flamman

Reaction score
Well!
I am interested in a script that can allow a spawn to be used by any number of players and they can hunt at the same place in the same place without being in the same time zone! I can not make it possible myself but the idea behind it is that ---

Example:
10 Players on the server have VIP! 10 players should be able to hunt in the same place without it affecting the others! better explanation!

Example:

We have a SPAWN PLACE (Hydras) When VIP player 1 enters SPAWN PLACE (Hydras) he is on Hydras Spawn (Hydras) When VIP player 2 enters SPAWN Place (Hydras) that player must get his own SPAWN PLACE that does not belong at all with Player 1 player 1 can kill their monsters without player 2 noticing player 1 in other words player 1 is in a completely different place !! --- I would call it - A Different Phase

We have 10 players who should be able to be in the same place and hunt in their own time zone instead of using map editor and create 10 different places that 10 VIP players can use!

Last edited:
Back