• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a reset possibility? post here you want a icechaw reset?

i agree with Murkz its just so lame doing queest and shit now to be able to make inq / poi etc, ( speaking for the low levels who might think this would be fun to do without be forcing to do all thoose shit missions that you have to make before you can start the queest) And yeah it kinda sucks with all the same ( 80 - 120 ) people online when there's noone to kill except level 300 - 500's Im currently level 881 MS and i would not mind a reset. even if i Donated 1 or 100 Euros.

I VOTE FOR AN OLD ICECHAW ( thinking about the war with Westbay against Hotsteppers :D )

Hey why don't make a pool: who want old sytem?(one djin.... Quests like before....)

100 SEK?

Read my message, people have donated over 1k SEK...

And im sure you have just donted 5 euro, you keep lying to much

"hey gm come to me fast, i wanted to show you worn firewalker boots but i miss threw it there the bank npc is so i cant get it, pls give it back"

Funny becasue i was watching when someone threw them out and you were not even near the bank man when someone threw the items there.

i've donated like 300-400 SEK 30-40 euro and i still want a reset. But a reset wont happen so.. and stop flaming ernstjan he spend like 85 euro on exp scrolls silent, He helped this server more then you did ;(

No, A reset wont help the ot. After a reset, there wont be more players online if thats what you think. Alot of the players will quit, and there wont be much more players that will join after that, and if they do, they wont stay for long.

And like Silent said, players have donated ALOT of real money here. Myself I donated about 200 euro. What about them in a reset?. Maybe its okay with a reset if we get our donation points back we donated for. But the reset will still be worth nothing.

donating 200 euro to this ot...... ur insane man, id rather go on vacation with that money

donating 200 euro to this ot...... ur insane man, id rather go on vacation with that money

Do you really think 200 euro is enough for a vacation? lol. Hell no. Thats what I waste each day on a vacation ^.-. And btw, I dont like vacations at all. I'll better smoke alot of weed for that :)

Do you really think 200 euro is enough for a vacation? lol. Hell no. Thats what I waste each day on a vacation ^.-. And btw, I dont like vacations at all. I'll better smoke alot of weed for that :)

go spend it on weed then instead of this ot-.-

Icechaw without exp scrolls and pvp-e should be good?^^

keep the pvp-e for sure, but i would say decrease the amount of exp you get from killing someone, I mean it's now 100% so if you would make it 90% it would be harder to rook people since you'll lose a lot of exp if you rook your own chars.

@topic, reset blax

I say u dont reset what about everyone that donated?
be a waste of fu**ing time for them and ya be more like i scam..

NO RESET

Back
Top Bottom