• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A silent moment for United States of America

I really wanted Clinton to win, I know she has some corruption going on but I'm illegally in the USA and I don't think I'm a rapist, thief, etc.. I just attend school and play videogames.. LOL
Anyways, I hope he makes America "Great" Again, even though I think its an amazing country already. :p
Uh oh...... I'm telling

I didn't vote because my single vote means nothing lmao
Depends which state you live in.

If you live in a swing state, every single vote counts.

If you lived in florida and didn't vote, then you missed out on possibly making a difference.

Though Personally I am glad trump won.

--Less chance of going to war with Russia
--Less chance of new gun laws
--Less chance of new taxes, and a chance to fix some of the broken tax codes

Trump isn't smart on his own. To run his own company he delegates jobs to other very smart people.
The president basically also has to do this. The president doesn't actually do much of anything, other than tell other people what to do, and elect people to do certain jobs. (Except for Pardons, and Vetos)
Hopefully Trump will use his experience and elect smart people to do the tasks he wants to get done the correct way.

I hope he gets shit done, fast and quickly, so a lot of his ideas are in place by the end of his 4 years.

but I'm illegally in the USA and I don't think I'm a rapist, thief, etc.. I just attend school and play videogames.. LOL
Well, if You're not batshit crazy Muslim and you're willing to assimilate and at least partially embrace American culture/tradition/arts/way of living/etc, then You should be fine even with Trump onboard.

[...]and if you let the good people stay you let the bad people stay since you cant sort the illegals out
There is simple solution: Intolerance :D But not extreme or violent one.
If we exclude batshit crazy Muslims, then rest of the people will assimilate relatively quickly. US must apply healthy dose of intolerance to everything which is not compatible with their European/Christian roots.
Just like in the past. When US faced great wave of immigrants at the beginning of 20th century, with great number of criminals, They've just applied very simple system of total "intolerance" of anything which was "incompatible" with all US traditions. Including language, english was the only language which can be used in any state offices. Criminals ended in jails and rest of people became patriots who later went to wars.

Russia doesn’t have capacity to wage conventional war with US.
There is interesting lecture about Russia and its propaganda…
If you can survive that typical Polish accent and stuttering while speaking in English, it should shed some light on some of the actions of Moscow which could be read as preparation to war or something else which could ignite serious conflict.

Last edited:
I really wanted Clinton to win, I know she has some corruption going on but I'm illegally in the USA and I don't think I'm a rapist, thief, etc.. I just attend school and play videogames.. LOL
Anyways, I hope he makes America "Great" Again, even though I think its an amazing country already. :p

I would agree that many people in the USA Illegaly are just normal people.

But I am an asshole, and I do not care.
If you want to live in America, you can do so legally. There are ways to become a US Citizen.

Imagine you paid to get into college, and then I just show up (without paying or getting a scholarship) and just sit in the desk next to you.
You might ask "Hey where is your student ID?" and I would say "Shhhh, I am just here to learn, I am not doing anything bad."
Illegal College Student

Imagine you are at a Restaurant Buffet, and you paid to get in, and you pick out your food and sit down.
You see someone else sneak into the restaurant, grab a tray, get food, and also sit down without paying.
Illegal Restaurant Customer

Now imagine you live outside the US, you go through all the paperwork, wait in line, take the tests, and sware in as a US Citizen.
Then your next door neighbor moves in, and is like "Shhh, I snuck in here, I shouldn't be here, but I didn't feel like following the rules."
Illegal Immigrant (I don't care if you are Canadian, Mexican, or German illegal is illegal)

The USA is a place, where we pay heavy taxes to a Government that protects our rights and gives us social benefits.
Some of our families have been paying these Taxes for Centuries.
It is not only unfair, but immoral to allow people to illegally enter the US, and skip ahead in front of Immigrants trying to get here legally.
And it is also a bad idea to let people who haven't been paying taxes to participate in our schooling systems.

I would be 100% fine with open borders if there was no welfare or public services.
For example, if you had to pay to go to school (rather than school being paid for by Taxes) then I don't care who goes to school as long as you pay.
If you had to pay for healthcare (rather than getting free healthcare) then I do not care who goes to the doctor.

BUT THE SECOND IT IS ME WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR SCHOOLING AND YOUR DOCTOR VISITS, that is when I have a problem.
I don't know you, I don't care about you, I don't give a fuck about you, but I am forced by my government to pay taxes for social programs that are meant for my fellow Citizens.
Not only that, but personally I don't care about anyone other than my immediate friend's and family.

This might sound heartless, but it is the reality. And if it was on a smaller scale, most people would agree.

If you were cooking food in your kitchen that you paid for, and random neighbors just entered your house and took some of your food, you'd be like "Who the fuck do you think you are?"
But when you pay Taxes for social services and citizens of other countries come and steal from the country as a whole, people say "Let them stay, they are just trying to survive, be happy, and live the American Dream.

@Flatlander
I totally understand what you're saying. I do feel like you or anyone else should not be forced to pay for my stay in the United States.
But the reality is that I was brought here by my parents when I was young, I didn't have an option and I really don't know much about Mexico.
The United States is the place I consider myself I am from.
I work 14 hours a day the entire summer to be able to pay for my tuition, I pay full tuition, so the government is not paying for my education nor any other American.
During school, I only work during the weekends about 30 hours total.

And here is a link to who uses welfare, stamps, etc.
SNAPCharts1_1.png

No one is paying for anything I do or need, if I need something I work to afford it.
^_^

@Flatlander
I totally understand what you're saying. I do feel like you or anyone else should not be forced to pay for my stay in the United States.
But the reality is that I was brought here by my parents when I was young, I didn't have an option and I really don't know much about Mexico.
I work 14 hours a day the entire summer to be able to pay for my tuition, I pay full tuition, so the government is not paying for my education nor any other American.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

No one is paying for anything I do or need, if I need something I work to afford it.
^_^
if you actually think about the population differences in that graph there's no reason why whites wouldn't be the majority of SNAP recipients ;0

@Flatlander

SNAPCharts1_1.png

^_^

So Whites are 40% of the SNAP but 78% of the population.

This means 78% of the population pays for 38% of the other races.
(78% of whites, - 40% in SNAP = 38% extra funds going elsewhere)

I also don't care about Race, I care about citizenship. Hispanics that live here legally, take all the welfare you want.
But if you are here illegal, sorry you shouldn't be able to get any benefits or use any public services.

article-2247119-167CC235000005DC-338_634x448.jpg

Depends which state you live in.

If you live in a swing state, every single vote counts.

If you lived in florida and didn't vote, then you missed out on possibly making a difference.

Though Personally I am glad trump won.

--Less chance of new gun laws
--Less chance of new taxes, and a chance to fix some of the broken tax codes

Trump isn't smart on his own. To run his own company he delegates jobs to other very smart people.
The president basically also has to do this. The president doesn't actually do much of anything, other than tell other people what to do, and elect people to do certain jobs. (Except for Pardons, and Vetos)
Hopefully Trump will use his experience and elect smart people to do the tasks he wants to get done the correct way.

I hope he gets shit done, fast and quickly, so a lot of his ideas are in place by the end of his 4 years.
Nah didn't matter where I live wouldn't of mattered XD, but your well thought out post makes me more comfortable with everything going on

holy shet guys, i had a silent moment for the US, then this ends up to a debate. 10/10 otland

Back