• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A simple approach to writing a python Bot (for any game/task)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Not sure if this is actually of interest to some people here but this video shows you (very straight forward) how writing a (simple) game bot (e.g. Tibia) could work. I found this recently as I wanted to automate some things for a browsergame and was interested in finding out how I could approach writing a "bot" to do this.
Technically, you could use this video as an inspiration to create a (tibia related) bot or automate certain tibia related processes using PyCharm, PyAutoGui and MousePos

Enjoy :)

Good for simple bots. It is like Tasker, but with more control :D

Good for simple bots. It is like Tasker, but with more control :D
I believe there is a program called "TinyTask" which I used in the past for trainers. It simply records your mouse action for a couple of seconds then repeats (infinitively). I guess Tasker is similar? Anyway I thought the video was pretty cool to the extent that it shows what you can do with 4 lines of code :p Technically that's enough to click in Tibia window, target next monster on battle list, loot and repeat.

I also hope this will motivate some people to actually touch some code and mingle with it. After all this is a great example what you can achieve even as a total beginner in little to no time. I believe Don Daniello also once had some project/thread going to motivate ppl look into code 🤔

Last edited:
Back