• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A strange and suspect report.

Manowar

Reaction score
Well today i was on the help channel and two people told me: we died and lost equipment (didn't precised if just one or the whole set) and backpack, so i told them you probobably didn't had the blessing or you had a red or a black skull mark.
They told me that they was without any Skull plus, they had the whole blessing's.
Since as far as i know the blessing and death system work's 100% i would close the conversation in game, but since these two player's were complaning a lot i decided to ask the staff if there is any chance that what happen to these player's has something to do with a bug.
These wo paleyrs are: Kaparzoo and Drak Kraken Kozaczenkov Azstek
The bug seems to be fixed.

Last edited:
can you ask them why i lost 15kkk ? i had it yesterday...on my bank....and now i lost them...the curious part is that i check the logs and nobody logged into my acc after i log out yesterday...

:p

can you ask them why i lost 15kkk ? i had it yesterday...on my bank....and now i lost them...the curious part is that i check the logs and nobody logged into my acc after i log out yesterday...

:p

u dont have acc ; / "szalony czarodziej" its not u character xD

^ too late, i made him hunted and he died twice already .

btw...my brother died like a month ago with bless and lost his bp..so this bug is old

Back