• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion A test forum part

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
There would be really nice to have "test forum" were you could make threads without anyone else seeing them :p

It's a really nice thing to have if you for example is working on a Long tutorial or just want to write your forum in "parts" and later post it in a real thread.

OTFans got this and i used it a lot when i was active there, and it's one of the things i'm missing :p No fun to make a long thread if you have to do it all at once :)

so? tala? it's vB4 ;) time for change around here! :D

When I make tutorials in parts, I make the first part & then save the code somewhere & begin with the other parts.
Later when I have completed all parts, I quickly paste the codes again & post.

And for what is the "preview post?"
:S

It's not like that :p

When i make a tutorial i work on them for more then 1 day :) i write like 1/4 each time and then it's nice to save them somewhere where only i can see it.

It's not like that :p

When i make a tutorial i work on them for more then 1 day :) i write like 1/4 each time and then it's nice to save them somewhere where only i can see it.

Write tutorial in Notepad then paste it to textarea when it's done?

Back