• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A warning for all rapists! (MEDIEVAL FEMALE CONDOM IS INVENTED)

Forum General

1st Donator Division
Reaction score
story.rape.condom.jpg

(CNN) -- South African Dr. Sonnet Ehlers was on call one night four decades ago when a devastated rape victim walked in. Her eyes were lifeless; she was like a breathing corpse.

"She looked at me and said, 'If only had teeth down there,'" recalled Ehlers, who was a 20-year-old medical researcher at the time. "I promised her I'd do something to help people like her one day."

Forty years later, Rape-aXe was born.

Ehlers is distributing the female condoms in the various South African cities where the World Cup soccer games are taking place.

The woman inserts the latex condom like a tampon. Jagged rows of teeth-like hooks line its inside and attach on a man's penis during penetration, Ehlers said.

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

"I consulted engineers, gynecologists and psychologists to help in the design and make sure it was safe," she said.

After the trial period, they'll be available for about $2 a piece. She hopes the women will report back to her.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on. If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter."

South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, Human Rights Watch says on its website. A 2009 report by the nation's Medical Research Council found that 28 percent of men surveyed had raped a woman or girl, with one in 20 saying they had raped in the past year, according to Human Rights Watch.

In most African countries, rape convictions are not common. Affected women don't get immediate access to medical care, and DNA tests to provide evidence are unaffordable.

"Women and girls who experience these violations are denied justice, factors that contribute to the normalization of rape and violence in South African society," Human Rights Watch says.

Women take drastic measures to prevent rape in South Africa, Ehlers said, with some wearing extra tight biker shorts and others inserting razor blades in their private parts.

Critics have accused her of developing a medieval device to fight rape.

SOURCE: South African doctor invents female condoms with 'teeth' to fight rape - CNN.com

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I bet you some bitch will stick it in and seduce a man she doesnt like.

This will definitely be abuse by skankhoes with horny, oblivious ex-boyfriends. No doubt in my mind.

If they know about it they can just take it out. If they don't know about it, a rape case just turned into a murder...cause if someone put a penis trap on me I'd be really fucking pissed. Even though I'm not a rapist, I will now check down there before going in.

WHAT?!

Feminism gone too far over... Yes , raping needs to be prevented, but exactly as DarkstaR said , it can be abused in different way.

Imagine you stick your penis into a vagina and .. *CLAP!* .. she would be like: pwned. and you got jaws on ur pee-pee... it's no good. :<

lmao chris, and thats...different..and all i can say....OWWW.

And the point of posting this on Otland is? Do we have any rapist here? lol

none of us live in south africa so i think we should be safe for the most part! .

amg its dec2012 for southafricans ;/
i knew it!
its_a_trap.jpg

Are you a gay or something ?

Hey! If you stick it in your ass, its protection against other gay rapists! Useful if your in a public man-jail!

Never seen those movies? :3

Back
Top Bottom