• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A waterfall - O.o

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I was really bored 1 hour ago, since my internet went down, I still don't know why... but I mapped something for Arkeria, and I mapped something to show you people.

It's kind of simple, and well detailed.

Leave your comment, just don't flame my work. :)

showoff-waterfall.png

Thanks, :)!

I might add it to some Arkeria's town, could be nice. :)

Why would you put this is Arkeria if it's showoff style and you can't walk there? :eek:

Sizaro, you can very well get there. If you're coming from upstairs it's just to use levitate or parcels for example.

While I was eating pizza, I just decided to add this to Arkeria, make it more like 'walkable' but, more details. As Pansarknoge said, I'll make it something unique, it's going to be a big mission ('quest') in Arkeria.

Thank You, people.
(For all your comments)

I don't like it, looks like you've just gone through the doodad nature :(

Also, what's up with the whirlpools? o_O

The only thing I noticed is the 'square'/unbordered mountain walls on the highest floor, done on purpose? I guess, but I always love the rugged rocks like you have on the lower floors :) its nice tho, nothing Im remotely capable of mapping.

you've just gone through the doodad nature :(

Well, I stated that it was a simple waterfall. I used the doodad/nature palette, but I used RAW palette too.

Those mountain borders are not the default ones. ;)

Stalagmites grows in Caves. Otherwise, it's really nice :D