• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A weekly health blog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey guy’s!
In real life I do personal training, and know a good deal about nutrition, I will be completing my holistic nutrition this fall too. I’m curious if you think the community would enjoy a weekly or possibly twice a week nutrition/health/fitness post (For example, I’d do a post on the pro’s of fish oil, or another week the importance of adequate protein, and the con’s of too much etc. or even just basic nutrition choices! But primarily in lamen’s terms (so that anyone can comprehend it). I feel as I would enjoy posting this, not only to give a bit back to the community for how much help I’ve received in countless things OT related, but also as writing things down helps me articulate it in real life to those I train.

I'm [soon to be] a licensed medical professional. I would be interested in something like this. It's not really related to Open Tibia though. :p

Red

sounds nice :) if you decide to do it i'll follow it ^^
Not everything on this forum needs to be open tibia related xD just use this subboard :)

Exactly, I’ll be writing these articles not just for otland, but clients, family, and friends. I find there are many things I discuss almost every day such as the importance of simple things like supplementing with fish oil daily. And I would rather just push out a weekly short easy to understand article about it (But also sourcing all scientific research for those who need the proof :) As that’s the kind of person I am.

Back