• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A zombie game

Pecax

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Yo guys,I've been looking around for a zombie game,but can't really find one. I DON'T want it to be hack and slash game,where u have unlimited ammo,and u kill 3000 zombies in 1 map. I want it to be survival mode,where u fight with ur knife,maybe get a pistol,and save it for something. Something like DayZ,but with lower graphics since im playing on a shitty laptop. Graphics like l4d,l4d2,cs 1.6 ~

Project Zomboid is an isometric zombie survival simulator, worth a look.

I like 7days to die. Even tho it lags for me a bit :p It's really fun,needs a few fixes... I thought using my flashlight in the woods would be a good idea... Freaking running zombies

Not really,just tried the Alpha,kinda a small map ;P All u can do is walk around and plunge houses xD At the night,the zombies go crazy,so than u have to build doors and baricade urself xD Will be pretty fun game when its in Beta

the games out?

Has been for like a week, Alpha of course.

There is a lot to do & craft, surprisingly for an Alpha, further than Minecraft was in its early stages. There is a truck load of bugs, this is the downside, but expected during Alpha, definitely worth playing.

Sounds like u should play dead island, it costs though and does need a decent computer

Back