• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC for TFS 1.2

raf

Reaction score
Guys, important question:

Which AAC is best fitting one for TFS 1.2, most compatible, with some community additions (scripts/layouts/help). I wanted to use Panda but they say that it's not yet stable for 1.2.

Please suggest your types.

Most compatible? Gesior, has a million things made. Overall best id say Znote. Its what I use and was recomended to use by many.

I'm back to this topic, i'm trying to launch a website for tfs 1.2 and still wondering which AAC to use, tried pandaac and devaac but they wont work. Znote ACC has alot of missing features (shop doesnt work properly). Gesior is old-coded. Is there anything else to try/use ?

I'm back to this topic, i'm trying to launch a website for tfs 1.2 and still wondering which AAC to use, tried pandaac and devaac but they wont work. Znote ACC has alot of missing features (shop doesnt work properly). Gesior is old-coded. Is there anything else to try/use ?
I recommend ZnoteAAC.

Mind explaining what features ZnoteAAC is missing?
Why doesn't the shop work properly?

I recommend ZnoteAAC.

Mind explaining what features ZnoteAAC is missing?
Why doesn't the shop work properly?
It may work properly, but using it with database doesn't work. And writing items in array in a file is not convenient ;s

You could write your own.
I thought about it for a moment, it can't be that hard. Simple features like create account & char, displaying stuff, everything is based on pulling data from database, right ?

Back