• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AAC] Guild Management - Gesior 0.3.5

Bam

Reaction score
Okay so basically whenever a player is logged in while managing the guild it totally bugs out.

Lets say i'm online while making a guild, then I relog and i'm suddenly not the owner of the guild, heck i'm not even in it!

Same happends if someone wish to join the guild, if he joins while being online it bugs and he doesnt get in.
But if he is offline while joining it works perfectly fine.

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using gesiors 0.3.5

Okay so basically whenever a player is logged in while managing the guild it totally bugs out.

Lets say i'm online while making a guild, then I relog and i'm suddenly not the owner of the guild, heck i'm not even in it!

Same happends if someone wish to join the guild, if he joins while being online it bugs and he doesnt get in.

I have the same problem :huh: help us please :p

Same here, help us. :)

What you could do is to simply add a "is online" check to see whether the player is actually online or offline and only allow him to modify the guild once offline.

I'm not sure if the database can actually pull of a change once online as it wouldn't be saved. You could make a temporary database with all the changes and load them from there, and then you check if there's something that needs a change through LUA once the player decides to logout.

Back