• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying [AAC & Layout] *Gesior, Modern, or ?* - This has to be made... [Updated]

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
When I say Tibia Layout I don't mean any that are released.
What I mean is a layout that operates, looks, and even seems like Tibia's.

NOTICE!
This request can only be funded for if I sell my Tibia character which is also in this Marketplace.

Information
    MSN or OtLand. - Private message
  • Price:
    I would like to have a contract discussed in private. $350 perhaps?
  • Time:
    Needs to be done before March 1st, 2011.
I understand this is definitely not an easy request, but a dedicated person will and can do it.
If you are good with PHP, you have spare time, and you want money, this is your job.

Reference: Tibia

Examples (Tutor exam, multi-world system, change name, world transfer, etc..)

All of the menu's, submenus, and everything contained within.
layouteu.png

Account Management
accmanage.png

Guilds
aacguilds.png

Houses
aachouses.png

There is no reason to post if you aren't expecting to work.

Last edited:
Still searching for someone who I know and trust.

JDB,

Nostradamus is working on his OTAAC project, which has no lacks (like what happens in Modern and Gesior) and with a lot of professional features, maybe you can talk with him. My server (Trevours) will have his AAC when ready for sell.

Never really heard anything good about him and I've never seen his work.
Probably not the best option. This is very important to me.

@JDB

So maybe you don't know much about OT in the old days, since he is an Official OpenTibia developer, that maintaned POT and revscriptsys, in the past and were invited to ModernAAC developer staff...

I don't know him. Haven't even seen him post here.

Still searching.

I'd be interested in doing this for you, contact me via MSN if your interested: [email protected]
I have extensive knowlegde of photoshop, java, php, c++, sql, lua so anything needed for a website

I added you, care to accept? :p

I'd be interested in doing this for you, contact me via MSN if your interested: [email protected]
I have extensive knowlegde of photoshop, java, php, c++, sql, lua so anything needed for a website
I would be careful with this one...

http://otland.net/f16/website-layout-issue-63019/
http://otland.net/f132/request-storage-value-help-15893/

If he can't even solve these issues by his own, especially the first one as the second one is in LUA, he wouldn't be able to do the things you asked for. At least not bug-free, so to speak.

And if it is to any assistance at all, I can also vouch for Nostradamus.

I really have a project called OTAAC, but i don't take any garantees that will be finished until march, since i am having no time nowadays. You can see the project live at Accounts (not the most up-to-date version, but there is some progress).

I really have a project called OTAAC, but i don't take any garantees that will be finished until march, since i am having no time nowadays. You can see the project live at Accounts (not the most up-to-date version, but there is some progress).

So you are unable to do this? That's too bad...

Back