• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Problems!

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Hello, been searching for a good AAC guide and cant find one (yea sure flame on).
Getting this message when im trying to make a home-page. Using Geisor AAC 0.3.6

This is the error i get. Please someone help me :)

bUmp

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting to the last step now (set admin account) getting this error code :

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(558): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Getting to the last step now (set admin account) getting this error code :

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(558): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Got to the last step now! Getting this error code
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(558): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229
wat
you didn't

I am stuck on the first step and have the exact same error the original poster had. I'm going crazy... How the hell do I fix it. Already deleted all the notes and I'm using TFS 0.3.6 and I am freaking lost.... Help please

Back