• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aap banned for what? More corruption from Vanderlay.

Gaara Ownage

Reaction score
Aap got banished for bug abusing. I think I know what kinda bug you are talking about. But then theres a problem with that the bug got fixed and Aap only got created AFTER that.

He get bann for using old bug whit Great shield etc
On the way to demona is a place where u great shield / demon armor / crown and others thigns are respawning.... since 1 update u can normally use pick there and take g shield etc

I know you could do that. But it got patched and Aap only was made after that patch..... so there is no way he could have abused it....

Explain to me how he got the crown then?
We checked all command loggs, so that was the only way =)

Gaara can you for once just stfu. I see you bitching non-stop. Learn to play fair.

Its a fucking ot and you ban the players who play the most for taking advantage of a BUG made by YOU which the rules do not forbid him to do...

Kinda pathethic to be honest, and about Krigaren telling Gaara Ownage to stop whining, you should just be quiet. Your the one who should be banned considering you got loads of non-obtainable items, that you got from your GM friends.

EDIT: Btw, the character Aap did not even take advantage of this bug as that char was made AFTER it was fixed.

Its a fucking ot and you ban the players who play the most for taking advantage of a BUG made by YOU which the rules do not forbid him to do...

Kinda pathethic to be honest, and about Krigaren telling Gaara Ownage to stop whining, you should just be quiet. Your the one who should be banned considering you got loads of non-obtainable items, that you got from your GM friends.

EDIT: Btw, the character Aap did not even take advantage of this bug as that char was made AFTER it was fixed.

To be honest kinda true :(

* 21 players online
* Uptime: 14h 59m

gettin more worse :/

you failed.

SoftCores - Rules
Rule 4: bug abusing
If you find a bug, it should be reported to a gamemaster immediately. If we find out that you abuse any serious bug it could lead to a banishment on account.

getting more less ppl when the new gms is acting heros and banning 30% of the server

is not are

it still doesnt matter since aap was made after the pick was fixed i know who used the bug to get the items and it wasnt him

I was talking to the other guy who said bug abusing wasn't against the rules. Not if he should be banned or not.

Back