• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aashora.zapto.org spoofing.

Linken93

Reaction score
Just looked at this server and noticed something strange. :rolleyes:

More then 60%? of server population haven't been online since 31th March, they have taken levels without any skills or wasting mana.

EEwi9.png

S4wLq.png

r3kQd.png

Maybe there was exp bug event (not anymore) and they killed bugs xD and since the event has been deleted, they left?

o_O It's possible

Maybe there was exp bug event (not anymore) and they killed bugs xD and since the event has been deleted, they left?

o_O It's possible

That's not even possible. They would have advanced in distance, club or anything by attacking one creature with that skill rate.

Anyway I know it's spoofing, why would he kick 30 players after I wrote in his thread, lol.

Edit: Logged in and exivade some of those characters and none of them were in place that a normal player could access. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's not even possible. They would have advanced in distance, club or anything by attacking one creature with that skill rate.

Anyway I know it's spoofing, why would he kick 30 players after I wrote in his thread, lol.

Edit: Logged in and exivade some of those characters and none of them were in place that a normal player could access. :rolleyes:

Btw, it is possible.. Maybe skill rate is really low? An exp bug is like a 1 hit creature.. you attack once and get so and so levels..

I'm not saying he isn't spoofing i'm just stating there are other possibilities

Btw, it is possible.. Maybe skill rate is really low? An exp bug is like a 1 hit creature.. you attack once and get so and so levels..

I'm not saying he isn't spoofing i'm just stating there are other possibilities

Rates
- Exp Stages: Yes
- Skills: 35x
- Magic: 25x
- Loot: 3x

yh and maybe he changed them after 31st of march.

omfg he mc then x logg with them to get more players gg fail server

restart the server and it will be 5 active players trust me noob hoster.

and why do he have 5 stars on hes Thread. lol! Remove it please

Last edited:
if u check vial drinker's char now, he has hidden the info and no change of level, and has been logged in for 3 days striaght :S

Wtf is this?

I got enough proof to show that it's not spoofing..

1.That skill bar was not working correctly so i removed it
2. I got online script that show where all players 16:22 Total Players Online: 77 - Total Playing: 51 (66.24%) - Total Training: 26 (33.76%).
3. and i moved to a dedicated server last night.. So i doubt anyone has been online 3 days in a row.
4. Your just haters that trying to give bad reputation to good servers, people like you should go & get a life.

I hope this thread gets deleted since its all false information.

Thanks!

Totally agreed with Believer!
If you go to highscores, then mlevel
Page 2 At place 47 you see vial drinker(from your example) with mlevel 70, so it definitely was a bug in the skill bar

Last edited:
I like your server u fucktard, but hes online and last login '3rd march' so dont come at me with this bullshit you fucker.

and btw i checked vial drinker's last night. i just checked now and it has been changed. if you look at most the players they are all the same level for hours.

Posting proof in a min:

Last edited:
1. How come the skill bar worked fine with other characters?
2. Your spoofed character isn't in a training zone so therefor your script shows 51 (playing).
3. These pictures were taken before April 5th. So it doesn't matter with all your talk about moving to a dedicated server.
4. All these characters you have logged in at a non-logout tiles, why isn't they accessable for a normal player?

Why would a say anything that isn't true? There are much better servers then yours Believer. ^_^

I'm going to share a little picture of your magic level highscores. All so called spoofed characters with 0 magic level.

8HlqF.png

PS, Will you say something like "Bugged highscores" now?

I like your server u fucktard, but hes online and last login '3rd march' so dont come at me with this bullshit you fucker.

and btw i checked vial drinker's last night. i just checked now and it has been changed. if you look at most the players they are all the same level for hours.

Posting proof in a min:

Obviously you don't ;)

I don't even know why you all are haunting my server when there is plenty other.. Jealous? Anyway i wont post here anymore. I'll ignore this insanity & move on.

Have a nice day, coz i will since its my birthday at 00:01! Cya!