• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ab\Carlin Massacre

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
Part 1

abcarlinob.cam

Part 2

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/21238336/abcarlinob2.cam

Oops i posted this in the wrong section can a Mod please move it :)

Last edited:
skyrazor the pvp God didnt want to show us his skills, lucky us!

Close Battle

The name is wrong bcs when I tried to save it you rushed us so I had to save it with the name of the last cam. So the cam with the OB and ab north gate and dampers chasing fail got deleted

pwnage ! Da beast was the best one! <3 HAHAHA

You died in the defense when we were about to suicide.

skyrazor the pvp God didnt want to show us his skills, lucky us!

Except one fault I was pretty quite nice. Still we can't fight in OBs against such an ammount of people. Fail at Moewie's counting skills. 15? Haha

AHHAHHA AT THAAT MASSACREEE ! Man i couldnt stop laugh in rl the last minutes when they went into that house. HAHAHAHAH SUICIIDE

I didnt believe what I heard when Errk was telling us to go in the house. But it was fun and we took 2 or 3 frags in the house ^^

your team in the house: maguiver, paltslevaren, natrium, kex, gandalf liri, errk, efurodo, oliver triangel, gnagaren, mehmetcik, sonic boom, vasadu
12 ppl

Who is 2-3 frags u took btw, i just saw da beast deadeking there

if you don't saw me you're blind.

If you didn't see me then you're blind

even when it's still in the wrong time and breaking the if-clause rule
Sorry for not seeing you at the house.. You were obviously seeable
126764310137.jpg

your team in the house: maguiver, paltslevaren, natrium, kex, gandalf liri, errk, efurodo, oliver triangel, gnagaren, mehmetcik, sonic boom, vasadu
12 ppl

Who is 2-3 frags u took btw, i just saw da beast deadeking there

Sheep summoner aswell
not sure if anyone else died but thats why ive written 2-3

You were 20 in the house including 3 lvl 250+ eks and about 5 lvl 300+ mages

Back