• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ab-Carlin runover

nep

Reaction score
Moonhawk_runoverabcarlin.cam
not my view

dno scores i think it was like 18-1 or something, we have an amazing ek team, its like invincible :d

uhmm an advice to your team is to get like another ek who can play with kezak cuz hes fuckign alone ahah

uhmm an advice to your team is to get like another ek who can play with kezak cuz hes fuckign alone ahah

Usual me, hekaton and pyremo play with him. Tho i wasnt there i couldnt lead and they told me they we're like all talking and shit so it went really bad. But ofc a team must lose sometime. x)

yeye they had eks but they only had one ek who can play and is actually good, that's kezak. like dot for example, what the fuuuck was he doing

yup we had 4 ek's and wasnt played into eachother very well in my opinion, or we just did baaadd.
Gratz to you guys, u totally pwned us this battle, nothing else to say

@ nep,
I was alone all the time because I was healing my own knights, and suddenly they just RUSHED away from the mwalls, so what am i supposed to do except try to get passed them?

LOL BOEG IS TEMPO. sorry had to, but u did fucking nice, u get mvp for that push m wall to stop urself dying <3.

Back