• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Ability to see who locked your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korrex

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Got this idea after seeing that my thread in the marketplace got locked with no comment.
I'd like to suggest that we either see who locked the thread (just OP) or, the moderator actually posts a legitimate comment on why they're locking the thread.

Thanks for your time,
Korrex

Well ye sometimes normal threads gets locked without any note from who locked it.
Signed

You probably got your threads locked AUTOMATICALLY as you need to have premium access to post threads on the marketplace now...

If you check all the locked/closed threads, the moderator who closes them posts a comment at the end clarifying why it's closed!

JoSePh15_

I agree, i hate it when those pesky mods close threads without any note.

~Signed

Your thread was locked because of the new policy.
Only OTLand donors can create new threads in the Marketplace board.

To be fair, all threads before the rule was made were checked, if you were not a donor, it got closed.

As a few mentioned before, a note at the end of the thread will be posted for the reasoning of the closure.
If no reasoning was provided, you can always post here on the Feedback board requesting a reason.

I always post why I close my topics, if I don't its because the owner himself asked for it to be closed
If the thread in question is in the marketplace, then the reason as to why it was closed was already said, only donators can have threads in the Marketplace

Your thread was locked because of the new policy.
Only OTLand donors can create new threads in the Marketplace board.

To be fair, all threads before the rule was made were checked, if you were not a donor, it got closed.

As a few mentioned before, a note at the end of the thread will be posted for the reasoning of the closure.
If no reasoning was provided, you can always post here on the Feedback board requesting a reason.

As I didn't see this as a big deal, I didn't really feel the need to make a thread complaining about it.

As I didn't see this as a big deal, I didn't really feel the need to make a thread complaining about it.

It's not complaining if you're questioning or seeking for the truth, it doesn't have to be a big deal.
If you feel that you clearly have no idea why your thread was closed, all you needed to do was create a thread and ask about it.

Oh so even if you had premium and it finished they still close threads on marketboard?
kinda sad...

PM every mod?
What difference does it make to just make a thread so every mod can see it?

Hm yea.. sorry that wasn't a solution either. But it would be a good idea to see who closed the thread, or just a new rule for mods that they write something when they close it..

I usually write something, as do most moderators before they close the thread.

I don't go on Native chatboards. One reason, I don't speak those languages.

I disagree on who, but I agree on why.
There's no reason to know who did it, unless you want to rage on that particular person.

Usually when a moderator closes a thread, they post 'Closed Thread' sometimes, and sometimes a reason, sometimes not. The system can be more efficient.

Usually when a moderator closes a thread, they post 'Closed Thread' sometimes, and sometimes a reason, sometimes not. The system can be more efficient.

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back