• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About 7.72 Tibia features (Personal Project)

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm working on a Tibia 7.72 server to play with family and friends. We play RL Tibia since 2000, but I have poor memory, and there are some things I can't remember. I'm sure almost all of you, old players, can help me to remember things like that:

- What was the pvp damage on 7.72 version? (I remember that on 7.1 or so it was 100%, but I forgive 7.72 setting)

- I need to remember the real amount of kills needed for red skull (daily, weekly, monthly)

I will update this thread if I can't remember other features.

Nice.
I have another question.
- What was the ammount of hp/mana recovered with manafluids/lifefluids ?

At 7.72 it was something like 80-150 because they increased how much mana you needed for spells like HMM, SDS etc they also changed Ultimate Explosion from 800 to 1200 mana at that time

Talking about houses, I can remember that the money was automatically debited from the character's depot of the city the house was registered to, but I'm not completely sure.
What do you remember about this?

Another question:
On that time, carpets were protection zones?

banks were implemented in 7.9 update, before that the money were taken from player depot
Oh! I did not remember when bank accounts were introduced on game.
But I think that is a nice feature to have in an old school server.

Anyone remember third seal of banshee quest on 7.72?
According to Tibia ML the path was like that:
eUuOyA9.png

I don't remember when it changed to (like in tibia.wikia.com):
HCGaFac.png

What happens if you step on the wrong tile?

If you step on the wrong tile, you get sent back.
If you have any further questions regarding the oldschool times, feel free to ask me.

Also, i can mention that Anticus is about to launch very soon and it will be free to play.
So, stay tuned if you are looking for a true nostalgia server to play on with your friends.

Enjoy!

If you step on the wrong tile, you get sent back.
If you have any further questions regarding the oldschool times, feel free to ask me.

Also, i can mention that Anticus is about to launch very soon and it will be free to play.
So, stay tuned if you are looking for a true nostalgia server to play on with your friends.

Enjoy!
Nice to hear news about Anticus. I'll give it a try for sure.
But the question it's still unsolved.

Back