• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About 7mb of totally new map.

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/sRYbR/forgotten.rar

Here is another one if anyone got problems.

Really nice contribution but it seems like you've worked on it a while. Why release? I worked on my project for a year and just kinda stopped because of work and such, but when I have time I'm going to continue work, then host.
I know from mapping my map wich is half the size, took forever to do. This is a ton of work!! lol

I liked it, but I'm really bored of this. I have other, much interesting things to do instead mapping. Even in games too ;)

About the map:
- detailed
- big mountains
- without underground
- after 'Remove unreachable tiles' file's size drop 4Mb
- one small city and one village
- few stylish hunting places, dragon lair, orcs fortress, elves, amazons, +something like poh

Is worth downloading. Keep your work up. I'd like to see final version.

About the map:
- detailed
- big mountains
- without underground
- after 'Remove unreachable tiles' file's size drop 4Mb
- one small city and one village
- few stylish hunting places, dragon lair, orcs fortress, elves, amazons, +something like poh

Is worth downloading. Keep your work up. I'd like to see final version.

I think he said he won't finish it; but fortunately I'll use this for my project and update, add, remove or edit things!

Back