• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About A RESET

Do you want them to reset Moonhawk?

• YES, I want them to reset right now.

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • YES, but fix all bugs before(Warmode and such~)

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • NO, absolutely not!

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters
This is the first thing I hear about it, I have not received any other feedback until now (except for the bug that was found with Flamethrowers moving, but it should be fixed by next server save) so I don't know what you mean with this. Did you notice any difference? Is it still too fast? Is it too slow now?

My point is, you should test it urself before changing it.
1. Mapclicking with side-step isn't changed.
2. When I sidestep now my screen freezes all the time, resulting in 2 deads doing poi.

Sidestep with mapclick is almost like walking straight with mapclick.
But when you sidestep normally its like getting a light paralyze then trying to sidestep.
btw I think mapclicking is smoother now than before..

Yeah, I played SoftCores before tho, It was rly nice but everyone quit it after the update that made the knights suck, they could still get killed and so on, so I don't really care if it updates or not, SoftCores is dead, Moonhawk is unfortunately dead as well, and IceChaw just suck..

I can't understand why MoonHawk is dead, if it is cuz people are "charlovers" - Isn't that just good?
If people are charslovers, they shouldnt quit? - Right?

Just bring ur ass up on moonhawk again and lets war/hunt or whatever you wanna do, just play it..!!!

Some people jumped to Zantera, well.. I hate that OT.. Crash+Blesssucks serv.. ^^

I'm Out PLxByeWhoCares?NonePlx

Talaturen, if you want to prevail, don't ignore botters like you did. Even if you might deny it after this post, you guys did ignore botters, you banned some botters from time to time to bring "fear" but the point remains, there was ALWAYS more botters online than regular players.

Which bores out players like me, now i'm sure I'll get flamed by some kids trying to defend bot and think Tibia nowadays is bot or nothing, since they never played without any. And that I pity, but I do respect your servers since they're professional made but not professionally handled.

Man i vote for Moonhawk v2:D
I will start if u reset moonhawk and fix all the bugs !!

When moonhawk was like the best it was "GREEEEAAAAAAAT" and i think it was the best server ive played in a long time.

Talaturen, if you want to prevail, don't ignore botters like you did. Even if you might deny it after this post, you guys did ignore botters, you banned some botters from time to time to bring "fear" but the point remains, there was ALWAYS more botters online than regular players.

What are you smoking?!
I bet it would be more ppls playing if the GM's didnt bad for cavebotting.

people play ot mostly for wars so i don't see why botting should be illegal ofc many of them will want to outlvl , but.. if the ot has 200+ players he can«t cuz he will be tryed to kill

Back