• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About AKUES & ERSIU hacking...

Sheinen Highfive

In a hot scale.
Solutions
Reaction score
-My part of the story-

Akues who told me that he doesn't have a recovery key is a fucking liar.

He sold me an EK on Aurora level 105. Some weeks his friend "Ersiu" who hacked me once, told me that he "Akues" was only the middleman. I gave Akues some days to fix the account or I'll chargeback. After a week or so he gave me a different E-Mail address with the right password etc. So I was able to play again. I made cash and levels (124 at moment).

I changed the E-Mail address and bought a new recovery key two weeks ago. I'm not available to send my password to my E-Mail! This means that this guy have a recovery key.

SO DON'T TRUST AKUES & ERSIU

I'm really mad because I thought that you were trustworthy.

Akues you never told us that you're the middleman of Ersiu so don't lie u ballless idiot.

Last edited:
Sheinen, I would have thought you'd be smarter than to buy an account with "no recovery key". :(

I changed the E-Mail address and bought a new recovery key two weeks ago. I'm not available to send my password to my E-Mail! This means that this guy have a recovery key.

facepalm. so u was bought new rec key and he hack you by old rec key... so nice..

Akues? Really - what tha fuck?. I just put thread in premium sellers board. :|? I told you.

TADA im now "fucking liar" because I wanted help.

My rules is always - I may be poor but I have to be in order.

Last edited:
Akues? Really - what tha fuck?. I just put thread in premium sellers board. :|? I told you.

TADA im now "fucking liar" because I wanted help.

My rules is always - I may be poor but I have to be in order.

1. You never told us in your thread that you are a middleman.
2. People told me that you are trustworthy.
3. If you are a good middleman then tell your friend to give the account back.

I canceled the chargeback, your friend got the money but I've nothing. This proves that you're a bad middleman. And don't tell me that it was another hacker cuz I got many accounts on real Tibia and only this one has been hacked. Weird? I don't think so! And I told you that I've changed the email and I asked you before I bought the account if you have a recovery key and you said NO.

PM'd you, I think you know why :)
Have fun

Sheinen, I would have thought you'd be smarter than to buy an account with "no recovery key". :(

People told me that he is trustworthy look at his thread...

Last edited:
yyc6j.png

Code:
ersiu (3-12-2012 20:15)
ten typ jest niedoebany
napisal, ze kupil nowego rkeya
po czym ktos go haknal rkeyem
skoro kupil nowego
to stary nie dziala
mimo tego
nie mialem starego
;)
Ja (3-12-2012 20:15)
to kto
go haknal
; /
skad mam wiedziec
?
popatrz idiotyczny temat
ersiu (3-12-2012 20:16)
kupil rkeya
i mial nowego
a ktos go haknal nim
to moze matka albo ojciec
albo zapisal se tego rkeya na fejsbuku w statusie

Search for "Young Mlodafoka" you'll find the name "Royal Ersiu" this is my latest prove that he hacked me! I reported his name. Do you have anything more to say you dumb hacker? HAHAHAHAHA

37u6GK.png

If you hack people then use your brain next time...

Wiid Warrior is also reported he should be namelocked... Just waiting if he change the name. HAHAAHAH DO YOU FEEL STUPID? XD

typo yo

Last edited:
Back