• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about all randoms talking about retro server

haha, marek :) dont act big :) remember when i push you on nerana :) you are 0 :)

yeyeye lokuf :) remember when patryk siwek make reload and msg to me in facebook you are with him :) and 5 minutes later i see you on calar vent :) fuck you 100 faces

you see :) we cant win with this shleder :) fucking kid :) kiraja go in i have follow :) fuck you kiraja :) you are noob :) only me and halle play something :)

I remember when shleder insult me whole day and i win with averion the many in fifa world 1:0 when he got like 25 shoots and i got 1 and i change it on goal and after that lokuff bring mwall for patryk siwek on deep banuta then guma with kayto sneak patryk and he dead and lose bp and cry on forum gajs

I remember when shleder insult me whole day and i win with averion the many in fifa world 1:0 when he got like 25 shoots and i got 1 and i change it on goal and after that lokuff bring mwall for patryk siwek on deep banuta then guma with kayto sneak patryk and he dead and lose bp and cry on forum gajs
hah akucu :* full rash in bro umit here xD

yea sorry my ass is tight unlike your ass hole ;O SHOTS FIRED!! NEED BACKUPPPPP

Umit
images
Majczal

now im forum dominando fresh start 15/10/2014 u can take off ur signature :)
copy this one
V

Back