• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Almighty Saban

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Its our Character right now :) we can easy rocked him and take frags to wm :) but we dont wanna it ! We taked only 2 frags to wm and we left Guild on this character / Anyway we need disband wm i think and send a new one bcse we got 15 mages without warmode Peace

33ah4xf.jpg

Ok but why make new threads? you've told me about this in-game.

Another lame shit from Xabor hacking Umit when they both played for a long time with each-other.

It's not our fault that you invite so many fucking brazols who are exping in warmode and when we sneak them, they leaving guild... LoL

haha you want to send new wms cause u lose 140-40 with calar? if u will disband wm with them / me I wont accept new and I will come all the time to box u.

jebany siwek frag mu nie wskoczyl na venore za miniluqa i odrazu gildie wyjebal ladnie frajerze

Not i telling calar its not about score we got many active mages without guild i lose wm against calar and Kaida its okey :) i will send wm again soon

ahh veziv. you are sooooo good gay that you didn't rooked him.

the :) thing :) is :) that :) we :) won :) 't :) accept :) new :) warmode :) with :) you :) cause :) you :) can :) 't :) even :) bring :) a :) warmode :) to :) 150 :) frags :) till :) the :) end :) peace :)

Back