• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Wanna know something ? All I can say is. K

J L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

dont you know your alphabet?

oh wait, your downsyndrome[/quote]

All the best,
OtLand[/QUOTE]

Now, yes I insulted him and yes I called him downsyndrome.
I don't give a shit about the infraction, but a lifetime ban on these two kids, Gamersdont and Lpe whatever needs to be issued.
They have broken several rules. Including the one I have been infracted on.

Not only have they broken several rules, they have been banned once(?) and they still come back with the same shit.

Yet you expect everyone to hold their tongue when their acting like fucking retards?

Ridiculous.
Infract away, I think a few staff members at otland are incapable themselves and yes I think I'd do a better job at making Otland a better place. How? Well if you're asking how, then why the fuck are you reading this thread?

I'm not 100% aware of the situation between Lpe, Gamersdont and it will be dealt with as long as the reasons are valid. So if you think it is nesseary to discuss it and try to convice us something then go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

Convince you?
You cannot be serious?
Browse the forums and you'll see everything you need to know.
I won't waste my time finding links etc. It's not my job to do background checks on members who make new accounts constantly.

if you won't invest time explaining what they did wrong (as im not aware what they did) why this thread? And moderating is not my job but a hobby, you are part of the community too.

And you're supposed to be someone people look up to. Moderating is a responsibility, you're correct, not a job.
I'm not on these forums to prove to you that someone is breaking rules, I'm on the forums to browse, enjoy, post.
You're on these forums to browse, enjoy, post & moderate. When someone reports rule breakers, you should use your "responsibilities" to do something about that instead of sitting back and posting that I should "invest time" to give you details about it.

So you expect me or anyone to know everything that happens on the forum at all time? It's why we have a report function. I cleaned up the thread by deleting posts and gave a infraction for your behaviour on which you agreed on, also the thread was closed by a moderator so I expected that it was already handled by him.

Last edited:
So you expect me or anyone to know everything that happens on the forum at all time? It's why we have a report function. I cleaned up the thread by deleting posts and gave a infraction for your behaviour on which you agreed on, also the thread was closed by a moderator so I expected that it was already handled by him..

I think he's more focused on the bad job the moderators are doing by letting Gamersdont and Lpe95(Bogarts Panda) stay on otland rather than reporting them directly. Which I don't mind.

I've reported them before, as other people I have reported before and yet again nothing has been done.
I probably haven't reported them as much as I should have, but since my previous reports have got no where and lead me to create a feedback thread which then action was taken, here I am again.

Agree, they broked rule after rules, they got banned but unbanned.. I don't get it

I don't understand why you mods give them some type special treatment.. They are fully working people.
They roll under same rules like us other.

Hahahahahaha now the guy is whining about a infraction I got like that 20 times and you whine for just 1 infarction

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAAHAH thanks for you gave him a warning that hurted my feelings also mods

Hahahahahaha now the guy is whining about a infraction I got like that 20 times and you whine for just 1 infarction

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAAHAH thanks for you gave him a warning that hurted my feelings also mods

Dude you're really annoying, if you have a problem with gamersdont, and you say that you know him in Real Life, why don't you just beat the fuck out of him in real life, because in otland we don't give a shit about your problems with gamersdont, and maybe you don't even have a problem with him and both of you are some fucking drama queens, if you're a drama queen then go have sex with Mandingo and stop your fucking bullshit, or I'll go were you live and rape your mother, your sister and your fucking GRANDMA!

I know I'm going to get an infraction because of this, BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

I reasoned to get gamers unbanned originally. And for good reason. This was when he got banned for reporting that shadowhawk/bogspanda/lpeorjrekejd had given him the prem rev. I teasoned with peroxide-he understood a new angle and retracted his ban.

The flaming/insulting/harassment/bullshit should of resulted in multiple punishments but it was clear lpe was the instigator in these threads. All gamers initially did is report lpe breaking the rules. Where is was a form of entrapment or not - gamers wasnt in the wrong then.

However," his and hers" bitching lead to both being in the firing line f being banned. And lpe was banned but made a new acc and donated once more and he can return? No. The ban should stand for the full duration. Whether he redonated or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn iphone. Ignore mistakes

I don't really care about this two guys, but why is one (or both?) of them still unbanned..?

I don't really care about this two guys, but why is one (or both?) of them still unbanned..?

Gamers has been banned but i dont see why.

Lpe should be banned since he has commited ban evasion.

Done, for him leaking private SVN material we have to await Talaturen's/Kornholijo's final decision

Gamersdont has also ban evaded.

@theretard Lpe or whatever
Im not crying about the infraction if you can actually read

Done, for him leaking private SVN material we have to await Talaturen's/Kornholijo's final decision

Are you serious Peroxide i said the truth and i got banned+ my prem got deleted, So i deciced to start again new acc with new prem. And i get banned again. If i make new acc and buy another premium will i get banned then. But i won't make new acc and i won*t buy prem.

And havn't we talked about gamersdont about this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude you're really annoying, if you have a problem with gamersdont, and you say that you know him in Real Life, why don't you just beat the fuck out of him in real life, because in otland we don't give a shit about your problems with gamersdont, and maybe you don't even have a problem with him and both of you are some fucking drama queens, if you're a drama queen then go have sex with Mandingo and stop your fucking bullshit, or I'll go were you live and rape your mother, your sister and your fucking GRANDMA!

I know I'm going to get an infraction because of this, BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

Watch your mouth fucking kids theese days.

- - - Updated - - -

Omgf what the part you don't see i got banned with bogarts panda and my prem is gone. Now i am unbanned on bogarts panda but my prem is still gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus didn't you told them before? And i already got banned before on bogarts panda why getting ban again. After i did say the truth about that. Now another ban and my prem is deleted.

The name shows how imature you really have.

Translate from swedish "k*k" to english means "D*ck"

Are you serious Peroxide i said the truth and i got banned+ my prem got deleted, So i deciced to start again new acc with new prem. And i get banned again. If i make new acc and buy another premium will i get banned then. But i won't make new acc and i won*t buy prem.

And havn't we talked about gamersdont about this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch your mouth fucking kids theese days.

- - - Updated - - -

Omgf what the part you don't see i got banned with bogarts panda and my prem is gone. Now i am unbanned on bogarts panda but my prem is still gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus didn't you told them before? And i already got banned before on bogarts panda why getting ban again. After i did say the truth about that. Now another ban and my prem is deleted.

you got banned on Bogarts Panda for fighting, you're yet to await Talaturen's decision about leakage of rev3777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back