• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about archez

tae

Reaction score
i was in dp and i see archez start telling this guy to stop attacking him or he will get banned because hes using heal bot but hes not afk so its not illegal

Code:
01:08 GM Archez has taken the action "Notation" against: Preditorz (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "5".

for sitting in pz and saying that hes not afk so auto healer isnt illegal

Attachments

lawl, i didn't mean to say that but i just remembered vanderlay words... "Auto-Heal is legal".

the notation was for blocking pz, and i didn't banned you lol. If you want I can ban you... Talaturen told me some weeks ago that blocking protection zone leads an instant banishment. So... you want the ban?

if I say something with a normal char, it doesn't count as a relevant fact. It's what I say/do with the GM.

PS: you are just trying to get me out of my job just because I already banned you 2 times, lol. Calling me: "beaner", "cut my grass", "mexican", "mexican are beaners"... newbie.

Just a question. if he was blocking the protection zone why did you say ''or i will ban u for heal bot''?

actually i wasnt blocking since there was a way for the you to go into pz if i it was blocking for someone else you wouldnt have said anything

Code:
12:58 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Archez. He was killed by Preditorz.

:< ban

Last edited by a moderator:
You just fragged me twice, and I don't really care. I'm a gamemaster, why should I care about my normal characters? I'm going to delete all my characters as soon as the softcores owners add the deletion feature.

Have fun lying.

Back