• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About avatars.

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
I would post this there:
http://otland.net/f14/about-gruesome-avatars-41168/

But it's closed.

I know you are not gonna change your mind but for me it's a bit childish.

Ok, I understand that nasty avatars such a crap on someones chest or two girls and one cup should be deleted but I don't get the point of the rest.

You wrote that we got a lof of young members, but they are not THAT young! :mad:

I'm sure they understand what is those mountains at the chest. :mad:

I understand also that avatars which shows something should be deleted like naked womens or worst boys... :blink:

But for example girl dancing which is not naked but shows her body should not be deleted!

UNDERSTAND OTLAND!!! YOU ARE NOT GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD!!! SO TEXT LIKE WE GOT YOUNG MEMBER DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING IT'S MODERN WORLD!

Sign here if you agree with me! :mad:

I would post this there:
http://otland.net/f14/about-gruesome-avatars-41168/

But it's closed.

I know you are not gonna change your mind but for me it's a bit childish.

Ok, I understand that nasty avatars such a crap on someones chest or two girls and one cup should be deleted but I don't get the point of the rest.

You wrote that we got a lof of young members, but they are not THAT young! :mad:

I'm sure they understand what is those mountains at the chest. :mad:

I understand also that avatars which shows something should be deleted like naked womens or worst boys... :blink:

But for example girl dancing which is not naked but shows her body should not be deleted!

UNDERSTAND OTLAND!!! YOU ARE NOT GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD!!! SO TEXT LIKE WE GOT YOUNG MEMBER DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING IT'S MODERN WORLD!

Sign here if you agree with me! :mad:

Still...there are people that don't like such kind of crap. Imagine some kid's parents catching him viewing a sexy avatar of someone's profile...what would their reaction be? OtLand will not change the world, indeed but at least it can lower the rate of appearance of that phenomena.

Still...there are people that don't like such kind of crap. Imagine some kid's parents catching him viewing a sexy avatar of someone's profile...what would their reaction be? OtLand will not change the world, indeed but at least it can lower the rate of appearance of that phenomena.

They would laugh at them for watching so small wanna-be pr0n pics.

This doesn't make sense you know that?

1. This is not your business what he's watching.
2. It would be funny, don't say xD
3. No one gonna masturbate or stare at small avatar. :|

Nor your business is to change the rules. However, I would be against it if they changed your avatar that girl is just...pretty :wub:

afffffffffffffffff

@Kuga

PHP:
Forum Rules

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Doesn't say anything about using Vulgar/Sexually-orientated images as your avatar.

Last edited:
@Kuga

PHP:
Forum Rules

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Doesn't say anything about using Vulgar/Sexually-orientated images as your avatar.

Don't try to be the smart guy. It was annouched. So actually it is a rule.

Back