• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Batix And His PA

Sabahudin

Reaction score
I msged Batix in the game bcs he stoled from my bro dragon claw,and I said him to give it back and watch his answer:11:17 Dharel [190]: u stoled dragon claw
11:17 Dharel [190]: from a poor guy
11:17 Dharel [190]: today
11:17 Batix [254]: oki you get ban or delete

You have screeen when Batix keeping that claw? :thumbup:

Loooooool, i was kill demodras so i am keep D claw. Where is problme? :)

lololol this guy batix is just another noob
my screen proves it, he tried to scare me away, so I mentioned some names and he took a dump right in his pants
hahahahBR.jpg

We all know that hes a scammer but he is saying that his bro is GM and hes not scared and blablabla

lol, i am say only 1x GM is my bro.. and i am realy not scared xP

lol, i am say only 1x GM is my bro.. and i am realy not scared xP

ejj men u gm are u bro?? namm??? XD PLIX NAM I IS NED HALP
second
you're just a dumpass br because all of the GM's are swedish or norwegians

Batix always tries to PA people because he got 2 GMs in his guild. But no1 really cares. His guild mates try to PA me aswell. Very very often.

But when I arrive with 2people they shut like noobs and cry 'i pay' to not die.

Batix is just a big fail. I remember when he killed Demodras and posted the dragon claw in trade channel. Not even a minute later we went to trap him at Venore and he came and died.

hehe 7ppls vs. 1? :) relay funny :p

How else can we kill a 250EK?

Fucking retard. The funny thing was that u didnt really outheal us xD We healed u up that the combo looks better xD

Wahahah G8 job guys,but I can say u that Batix will be down and he will die like 1milion times from me and mine rls and more ofc ~

Guys I made a guild against Batix all who wana join guild msg me in game Dharel/Thamakker, guild name Trial,we will start war now xD

Back