• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Calar Team

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
when calar playing he crying alot but u still fighting :) Now Calar Leave to Aurora Andu crying alot first u transfer everything here :) now Sir Tirowiec aka omel Crying about lunar? and wanna go shadowcores? Like Low say : On shadowcores warzone its empty :) its 100 % better ots without noobcharacters low hits :) no waves no ue :) We can fight everyday but u put 1 gather per day boring :) Tell us u will play normal here or not if not fuck u and we go retired and go fucking shadowcores 2k players no1 fighting

Veziv

sry for english

I was never crying when I lost a battle, I was just mad when we couldn't kill a mage, or when u guys spammed mas sans and few ues..

of course veziv
Everybody in our team don't have all day to playing tibia like your members ;<

Im inactive on this server atm but I can see why people wouldn't want to play. You are pinging every commander. Get over it

Still it's better to fight on shadow with noobchars then on lunar with pings. SHADOW PUSH BATTLES > LUNAR PING BATTLES

haha your life your choice server dominando again after 1 week of fighting they give up again who is next?

for sure if u change server some random will stop pinging.
Excuses, as always when they lose.

lunarforce?
Is it this ot where to kill mage with utamo + ssas+mrings i need only 10 minutes?
Is it his ot where veziv is spamming mas sans and ues with his team on open battle?
hmm i know it

for sure if u change server some random will stop pinging.
Excuses, as always when they lose.
I dont know if u remember the excuses u guys gave us when u lost on shadowcores.

Lvls, ssa, cash, magebot, ppl, might rings, pings.

I dont know if u remember the excuses u guys gave us when u lost on shadowcores.

Lvls, ssa, cash, magebot, ppl, might rings, pings.

I know it very well, but my point is that u told us that lvls doesn't matter, every1 have 100kk in bank, and we can use ssa too, and now u are doing exactly the same - pinging, crying about lvls and ppl, u cry that u cannot kill any mage and u're leaving pvp ots to exp on rl tibia. It's the funniest thing. Everything was ok until u lost battle and couldn't bot with 10 ppl on wz

Im not doing anything, but don't compare lunar and shadow, since on shadow sd = 500-600, lunar sd = 300-350.
Here's my point.. Nah I didn't care about that battle that we've lost, since if i was veziv I could just go to def when i saw that u gaining more frags than us...

Calar, why didn't you write all this complains before you lose a battle?

As long as you've been wining, you never write a shit about lunar :D It's kinda funny + accusing veziv about pinging drako if you exactly know that it's not him.

Back