• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Calar Warmode

Well atleast we "recruit" 300 lvls and not recruiting 200 and then start to argue that we got less lvls then you

Tommorow we gonig fight on our rules :) first time when we start wm when we got equal teams like 25 vs 25 we winingg 40-10 latter u got like 40 and u crush us 3 x :)

About night Battle calar Say come fight or we go log out we got 14 xDDDD and what u got 14 yup ?xDDDDDD hahaha

When we was 20 and u was 30-40 we don't cried. We was just mad for this kids what was happy about that win cuz that wasn't to hard to win. All time was 35vs35 - when we started and till the end was 28vs~25.

Hah and what excuse will u use for today's thais battle? :D we had 18 online while u had 22 :D and u got owned big time :D but after that we got smashed in venore (19versus30)

It's sad but true that everyone whos insulting on ot forum should get hitted in head by huge piece of stone. You guys are just showin ur stupidity when ure insulting ppl cuz u won one battle and sayin OOOOHHH SERVER DOMINaNDO U GUYS SOOOO SUX AND WE RULE THIS SERV....No1 cares if youll say that u were 15 and enemies were 30 cuz every1 knows that its a lie ( thats to veziv and his team) just let the fun begin on battle.. And we know that every1 may give a fuck on battle so please close this stupid thread and dont start each other.

tak pierdolicie o tym battle wczorajszym, jak podczas battle patrzylem to mielismy online 35-37ludzi a u Ciebie Calar bylo 40-42, to po 1, po 2 u nas jak i u was pewnie brakowalo z 5 osob :) bo mielismy zalogowanych 35-37, na kanale vt 40typa a na battle z 30-33 :D pjona!

Peace all kids and idiots that didn't see ironic in my post and if u want u can kiss my dick fucking no names cyaaaa

Last edited:
19:06 Calar Is Back [305]: slaby jestes
19:06 Calar Is Back [305]: Nuskei wiekszy oporek stawia

- - - Updated - - -

On venore u got 20 and we got like 25 its not 18 versus 30

Peace all kids and idiots that didn't see ironic in my post and if u want u can kiss my dick fucking no name's cyaaaa

no name's = no name is
i don't get your point you idiot learn english

veziv to frajer 100% tematy robi ty kurwa siwek o tobie nikt na rl nie slyszal
o calarze to tym bardziej jebane dwa no name z otsow dobierz siwek jeszcze od al kaida pare chlopa i z massive tez ogarniaja combo hmm na dragach
a wy kurwa 27 stopni 97.9% siedza w domach koszulke nie zdejma bo 20cm w lapie suchary jebane blade twarze
tibia tibia
,, tibia its ur live jestes wjebany w to jak cpun w heroine ''

Yes it was u idiot haha :D u had 22-23 on thais and when we went to veno desert 6-8 ppl joined u: D and we had 18, but nvm lol :D atleast we wanna try something when we are less.....

najpierw placz, bo zero oporu, potem placz, bo masa, zastanowcie sie co wy w koncu chcecie.

Yes it was u idiot haha :D u had 22-23 on thais and when we went to veno desert 6-8 ppl joined u: D and we had 18, but nvm lol :D atleast we wanna try something when we are less.....

Nas tez bylo mniej o 10 typa wczoraj i sie bilismy hheheeheehhe

Back