• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Dannnneh

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Kerliam /Dannneh gz for 5 faces :) today u spaming alot " u never join drakou fuck drako " blablabla cant belive how u can play with this kid called Drako without english without hands without pvp without Hearth to fight

They are only backstabbing to be with the more active team so they can exp more. True charlovers x)

why all the time u post on this forum about gather / backstabbers / inv guilds / warmode / reloadzik / ping / retired / veziv contact me pls / veziv check u pm ? ?? ? ? ??

without Hearth to fight

normalnie-zalamka-pl-ffffff

If you know what I mean

But veziv im only playing with Drako because all your players left you and all my old friends joined Drako that i've played with for so long, it's not that i backstab it's just that i'd rather play with friends than on my own

what about all the others? wasn't just us... no ones backstabbing for making the game more fun for them.

Kerliam /Dannneh gz for 5 faces :) today u spaming alot " u never join drakou fuck drako " blablabla cant belive how u can play with this kid called Drako without english without hands without pvp without Hearth to fight

Off topic; Veziv, you really got nothing better to do than makin' stupid threads on forums at 4, 5, 6am in the morning? Like what the fuck? Turn off your PC and go to sleep. Or maybe you set your alarm clock to 4, 5, 6am so you can EXP and that's why majority of your threads are from really early mornings? if so GZ life.

Is Christmas bro, exiva your mum and go help her lepic 'pieroszki' jk :D bye :D

[by random]

@Up

Sir matthew be quiet bro, stay at pz thats the only thing you can do now, non pvp kiddo.

+1 FUCK 10 FACE GAJS!!!!!!

But you have it all Veziv dont ya?

Off topic; Veziv, you really got nothing better to do than makin' stupid threads on forums at 4, 5, 6am in the morning? Like what the fuck? Turn off your PC and go to sleep. Or maybe you set your alarm clock to 4, 5, 6am so you can EXP and that's why majority of your threads are from really early mornings? if so GZ life.

Is Christmas bro, exiva your mum and go help her lepic 'pieroszki' jk :D bye :D

[by random]
Just stay out of it ? o.o

man there is nothing called loyality anymore like it was back in the days
play with your friends cuz thats about all what is left of this game

Back