• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Daopay!

Minibecks

Demonic.hopto.org
Reaction score
Greetings all, as the title says i wanna discuss sth about daopay. The payouts, i'v been using daopay for along time and alot of players donated and i got 343euros they said ur nex payment on 31/12/09 only 54euro xD and i checked my paypal acc but i didnt recive a penny untill today am checking it and nth recived i'v sent them 48h ago but they didnt reply me.

So wats wrong ? Maybe i did sth wrong ?

Thx in advance

Short - they are scammers, I'd rather use ZayPay instead of DaoPay.

Future first thing you need to do is learn to read.

Payouts are wired 60 days after the end of each month, for SMS payments and calls from Romania and Saudi Arabia after 90 days, and for SMS payments from Brazil, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Panama after 120 days. The minimum payout amount is 50 Euros (or the equivalent in other currencies). Zero-Chargeback Guarantee applies to calls from all listed countries except Canada, Germany, Italy, Romania, Slovakia and the USA. The following security deposits apply for these countries: Canada 10% for 6 months, Germany 20% for 4 months, Italy 50% for 9 months, Romania 10% for 3 months, Slovakia 10% for 3 months, USA 20% for 6 months. Deposits are paid out after the indicated time, minus any chargebacks that may have occured.

I'm always receiving everything from DaoPay after some time:
Payouts
Next payment date: 2010-01-31 159.01 EUR*

Last payment on: 2009-11-30 297.06 EUR

Scammers? Don't think so... But their payout is waay too low. Zaypay takes 30-55% for me, while Daopay is at 65-80%

Is it possible to see my cash on daopay, if I don't have credit card?
because donation came to me, but, I don't know where to check my balance.. :eek:

ppl my question is, why they didnt send my money to my paypal acc ? And i'v set my bank data to my paypal acc but nth recived while they said ur next payment on 31/12/09

Back