• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About donate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Dogg

Reaction score
well guys, i donated 5 euro, was online with empty char, just backpack, was offline, gett the gift, and log with fucking happinest and get nothing, now u guys can answer me what the hell happened, i got the number if u need it to belive me, just answer me, or msg my char Violent J.

I would not be the first time the server bugs.. i feel for you

They keep scamming you, these GMs are the charles mansons of the internet...

They keep scamming you, these GMs are the charles mansons of the internet...

are you dumb in the head?

you really think that tala is scamming people?

because you maybe got hacked or anything like that dossent mean that you got scammed by the gms

if you pay like 30£ and then get hacked by someone, that dossent mean that gm scammed you...

and maybe an bugg on the donate thing, that dossent mean that gms scammed you...

if this is an bugg then they will prob fix it soon as they can

because you maybe got hacked or anything like that dossent mean that you got scammed by the gms

if you pay like 30£ and then get hacked by someone, that dossent mean that gm scammed you...

and maybe an bugg on the donate thing, that dossent mean that gms scammed you...

Ice meto, you, bazze~ and neon, why do you guys always protect the gms? :p

we dont protect we are saying the truth..
and we (i) know them very well

I also know them, That doesnt mean i protect them whenever someone is saying something bad about them. lol..
And ofcourse, no1 belives the flamers. lol

I also know them, That doesnt mean i protect them whenever someone is saying something bad about them. lol..
And ofcourse, no1 belives the flamers. lol

we know them for an long time ago..
before icechaw(others) ever existed..

Last edited:
there is not any words like that

"diafragmakontraktioner" "hyperneuroakustiska"
well, I dont know the gm's good but good enough to know that they would never hack anyone, scam anyone or kill anyone (not sure about kill) :eek:
hyperneuroakustiska diafragmakontraktioner <- Its swedish.

Last edited:

Wow he can take tone! Impressive.
Well put it this way, i havent been hacked, but a bunch of donationitems just wanished thanks to a "BUG" in my guildhall, and that leads to that less donationitems exist on the server and people needs to buy more to have the best possible sets.
So i wont get any of my stuff back cause its a bug, and the GMs know about it and expects people to keep buying stuff even if it does disapear, so what is that, sounds to me like a well planned SCAM.

And please watch your fucking tounge.

Wow he can take tone! Impressive.
Well put it this way, i havent been hacked, but a bunch of donationitems just wanished thanks to a "BUG" in my guildhall, and that leads to that less donationitems exist on the server and people needs to buy more to have the best possible sets.
So i wont get any of my stuff back cause its a bug, and the GMs know about it and expects people to keep buying stuff even if it does disapear, so what is that, sounds to me like a well planned SCAM.

And please watch your fucking tounge.

Do you even play here Feta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back