• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Everton Mendesz

I co, jakie to uczucie być wyjebanym przez brazola?
And what, how to be fucked by brazol?
What kind of experience?

shut the fuck up everton not thief any retard enter on you acc vt and hacked Izgun~ check on photo this hacker say Im Rp 446 lol everton rp 448 gtz

Huhauauaa and this is the prove that this weren't Everton? OmG ! I don't remember my char lvl too if im not login in...

You: bro, you changed the passwords
Everton: Yes
You: Whats wrong with you?
Everton: I hacked you
You: lol why
Everton: I dont like you
You: You dont know me
Everton: I do, you can recovery it, bye bye.

dude...

ASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAISASIUDHASIDHSAHDIUASDHUASDHIUASDHISAHDSAIUDHASIDHAIS, u guys r so stupid... insult brazilians all the fucking time, then give then the own account, you are really dumb.

Maybe I wanna play ek for once cause I like it? I play my ed whole year on Lunar and on Shadowcores I also played ed. Since when do you decide what voc I play? Just shut it allready u piece of skaterboy from skaterboyland.
Piece of skaterboy LOL

Maybe I wanna play ek for once cause I like it? I play my ed whole year on Lunar and on Shadowcores I also played ed. Since when do you decide what voc I play? Just shut it allready u piece of skaterboy from skaterboyland.
Okay you piece of charlover from charloverland

Olixx biggest no life on forum? Much heard

Back